Tuesday 25 October 2011

Schoolhouse Papercut - version III

I've cut this schoolhouse papercut a couple of times before and as it's been quite popular, I thought I'd cut it again for the Windsor Fair.  The first time I cut it, the trees were bare and, although it sold, I always thought it looked a bit sinister.  So the next time I cut it, I put leaves on the trees.  This time I've also added a couple of extra pictures hanging in the upstairs room of the schoolhouse.  So effectively, each version has been very slightly different to the other ones.  Here's the link to the original if you'd like to play "spot the difference"! http://suzy-taylor.blogspot.com/2010/08/folk-art-schoolhouse-papercut.html


The Schoolhouse
20cm x 20cm

1 comment:

  1. I like this version, but then I liked the other version too :-) Really nice!

    ReplyDelete