Friday 25 May 2012

Workshop - Saturday 30th June

Here are details of the next Introduction to Papercutting Workshop:

Date:   Saturday 30th June

Time:   10 am - 1.30 pm

Place:   The Studio, 4 Kingsfield Road, Oxhey, Herts, WD19 4PS

Price:   £48

Directions:  4 minute walk from Bushey Station (20 mins from Euston)
or
5 mins drive from J1 of the M1 (Watford exit)

Please contact me if you'd like me to send you a course outline and booking form.
Places are limited to 10 people maximum and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzy: Visiting from flickr Paper Fetish grp. I am happy to be following someone who does vintage papercutting. I look forward to seeing more of your work. I saw nice examples of this technique in my Papercrafts & Origami book. Quiet a bit more than snowflakes and paper dolls, lol, but that's how the novices relate to you, huh? :) Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete